First I saw this...

Then I felt this...

Then I saw the culprit, but that wasn't the end...


Next I stepped on this...

Which made a big mess here...

When I thought it couldn't get any worse she stuck her hand in it...
Just another day in the life of a new mom.
I hope you enjoyed... I know Justin did when I told him :)
6 comments:
I'm so glad you took pictures of all of it. Definitely enjoyable.
That just happened to me today! So funny to see it in pictures too...It is always funny after it happens, but I can't say that I was smiling when it actually happened!
welcome to the wonderful world of parenthood! Surprises around EVERY corner.
Welcome to motherhood. Just wait until you have one pooping all over everything and the other puking over everything. And of course while you're cleaning it up they're both screaming.
Ah, the adventures.
Hah, that is kind of sick, but hilarious. The joy of adorable little ones!
been there... I still love motherhood!! It's just the best!
Great pictures!
Post a Comment