I brought Emme to the doctor last week because of a cold that was getting worse and a potential case of pink eye. The doctor gave me some antibiotics for her to take. I am having a love/ hate relationship with them. Love: Emme LOVES the flavor (it's the pink liquid that tastes like bubble gum)... It's not only helping her cold, but it cleared up her eye infection as well... With that, I don't have to wipe her nose anymore, and I don't have to wrestle her to put in eye drops. Hate: It gives Emme diarrhea, really bad. She hasn't had an accident for a long time but there have been 4 in the last week and I have the poo pile to prove it. Thank goodness for stain remover! (I know there was really only 1 thing under hate, but I think that trumps all the love). We only have 2 more days of the medicine and things will be back to normal! Even though I've been up to my elbows in poo this week, I am happy Emme is feeling better.
16 years ago



1 comments:
Ha ha, Katie, you're so funny. I was going to post something about blowout diapers and I chickened out. But who knows... maybe you've inspired me. :)
Post a Comment