Monday, May 23, 2011

Graduation

Justin graduated last month after 2 long years.  It has been quite the ride.  When we started Emme was 3 months old and I thought Justin would graduate and take a corporate job out of state.  Now Emme is 2, Charlie has joined our family, we are still in Provo and Justin is working on his own business Tilapiana.

Justin on his 1st day of MBA school

I am so glad we made the decision to come back to school.  It has been an amazing experience.  We have learned so much and met so many amazing talented people.  Living on a student budget again has helped us appreciate the little things in life.  I am so proud of Justin and all the hard work he has put in over the last 2 years.  I knew he was smart and talented when we got married, but he continues to surprise me with his knowledge and accomplishments.  I am also proud of the decision he has made to forge his own path with his business instead of taking an unsatisfactory job just for the money.  Congratulations Justin!  We are so proud of you!!!


Warning!  Picture over load.  Here are a bunch of pictures from Master King's graduation :)    

Just after receiving his diploma


Emme wearing Justin's hat




Justin's hood.  It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to put it on him!

I'm done!


Justin spent most of his time here in his cubicle at the Ballard Center in the Tanner building

 Good old Tanner.  We will miss you.

Justin, his Dad and Grandpa King

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats my favorite bro-in-law!

Emily & Kyle said...

congrats justin! (& Katie too...I know that it must've been a team effort:) sure love you guys!