We stayed in Moab for a night on the way home from Albuquerque, then spent a good part of the next day in Arches National Park. Arches is one of the places I have always wanted to see in Utah. I was not disappointed!
Balanced Rock
Charlie enjoying a ride!
Here we are all ready to hike to Delicate Arch. The hike was not as difficult as it looked, or as I expected. The scenery was beautiful!
We made it!!! Emme and Charlie so good, but glad to get out of their carriers and eat lunch.
Delicate Arch
I was a little nervous climbing down to the arch, especially with the kids. There is a hole to the right and a big drop off right behind the arch. I'm glad we went down, it was so neat to be right under the arch!
We look so small!
Emme and Charlie were exhausted on the way. Tired little guy.
She was out!
We drove around the park a little more after Delicate Arch. We stopped to see Sand Dune Arch. There was a bunch of sand to play in which Emme loved. It was a nice end to our day. There was so much to do and see. We will have to visit again soon!








0 comments:
Post a Comment