Sunday, September 9, 2007

We'll give this a try

Katie and I are both new at this, but some good friends (Locke and Katie) told us this was easy enough to do. Needless to say, this may be easier than sending out an email each week. We will make every effort to keep this updated at least.

Its hard to believe that we have been here for 9 months already. Where does all of the time go? This past month has been a lot of fun. Katie still likes the Milwaukee Brewers (I don't know why), and so we went to the game when they came to town to play the Giants. We went up with our neighbors, and it was quite fun. As we were leaving the game, there was a guy holding a pretty funny sign. The funny thing is we had seen this guy before when we went up to a game. Thats too bad about his wife. I hope she gets freed soon. :)

These past few weeks Katie has started to become our very own Martha Stewart. Being the miser that I am (according to Google, a miser is a sting hoarder of money and possessions (often living miserably)), she decided to make herself a dress. She is still finishing it up, but it looks great. She tells me that she is practicing so that if one day the Nazis invade and we have to flee to the other side of the mountain, that she can make our children clothes. You can tell that she has been watching too much The Sound of Music

Well, I had better sign off for now. We hope all is well in your neck of the woods. Drop us a line

0 comments: