Justin and I had a fairly quiet new year. We began the night at our Brazilian friend Elite's apartment. She invited us over for dinner. She made some amazing chicken lasagna. We also got to eat cheese bread which is always a treat! We love going to Elite's parties because we are the minority. I was the only one who didn't speak either Spanish or Portuguese. Luckily I have my
own personal translator... thanks Justin! After that we went over to Ryan and Maren's apartment. Justin works with Ryan and they are also in our ward. We had a lot of fun playing Locke's Wii fit. Balancing is a lot harder than you would think. The guys also played Cabela's Dangerous Game Hunter. I posted a video of them playing the game just before this post. The game is really intense. It was so nice just to relax a
nd to be with friends. Thanks everyone! I can't believe it's already 2009. We were very blessed in 2008 and have a lot to be grateful for. We had a great year. I'm so excited for 2009... this year will be the best yet! We are looking forward to our trip to Chile in 1 month, and are so excited for Bing to join our family in May. I can't wait to see what else this year will bring! :)
16 years ago



2 comments:
I love that you are blogging more, but sad that you didn't find out the gender! Too exciting. My sister-in-law says that is the only good part about being pregnant.
Hey cousins! This is Scott and Nicole Albertson. We found your blog from Nate and Leslie's. I hope you don't mind that we read it. You are welcome to stop by our blog anytime, however we just made it private so if you want to see it you'll have to send me your email address enalbertson@gmail.com. :) Love your pictures!
Post a Comment