This is a few days late, but we would like to announce that Bing is half baked! We were officially 20 weeks on Sunday. I can't believe we are already halfway there. The time has gone by faster than I realized. I'm starting to feel the need to do some serious planning now! Some other exciting baby news is that Justin and I went to our official ultrasound at the hospital this week. It was amazing to see our little one on the screen. We are happy to report that Bing is healthy and right on schedule as far as development. I know this will disappoint some of you, but we decided not to find out the gender of the baby. Everyone will just have to wait and be surprised :) The ultrasound technician only gave us one profile picture of Bing, but it is a good one. I think the baby totally looks like Justin, and that makes me even more excited! I feel Bing kick every day, all throughout the day now. The kicking is also getting stronger and stronger. I think this baby is going to be an athlete just like it's daddy! That's all the baby news we have for now, but we will keep you updated.
16 years ago



3 comments:
Katie, You look gorgeous! I love the name "Bing". Way to go, now jsut 20 more weeks.
Thanks for the blog invite on your Christmas card! It's fun to see what you guys are up to.
And congratulations on Bing! Motherhood is wonderful, and you will never be the same (in some good and some not so good ways).
Brent and I are expecting another baby in July. So little Bing will have a new second cousin or first cousin once removed, or whatever it is.
Love the belly pic!
You are such a cute pregnant lady! Totally skinny and then your belly pops out -it's adorable. Happy new Year!
Post a Comment