Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We celebrated today by wearing green and having a green dinner. Alright... so I tried to make homemade alfredo sauce, but it totally didn't turn out. I also tried to make green rice krispies but some of the marshmallows were really old so they didn't turn out either.
Oh, I also forgot to make peas to go with dinner. Luckily I had some alfredo packets in the pantry so the meal wasn't completely ruined. We had green alfredo sauce with green spaghetti noodles and yellow jello jiggler coins.For dessert we had a King family specialty... a Green Mean Machine! It's sprite and green sherbet mixed up in a blender. Simple, but sooo good!One last thing... I wanted to drop a treat off in Justin's locker today and write a note about a leprechaun, but I ran out of time. I did, however, manage to make a little leprechaun hat for Emme.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

3 comments:

MKS said...

i love the hat and the coins! we missed you guys!!

Rach said...

you are so cute Katie!
Such cute ideas...I will have to remember them for next year!
Miss you guys!

Emily & Kyle said...

oh my gosh...cute cute lil' emme...