Friday, March 19, 2010

Reusable Diapers?

Not really. We use disposable diapers. Their convenience is worth the extra money (at least to me). BUT... have you ever thought, there has got to be a way to reuse disposable diapers? Ok, I never really thought that, but really... why not wash and reuse? This is why...
I don't know how a dirty diaper ended up in Emme's laundry, but there you have it. I didn't even notice it until I was halfway upstairs to our apartment with her clean laundry. I think it held up pretty well. I was wondering why there was so much lint in the lint trap!

3 comments:

Emily Jones said...

That's too funny. I stuffed some clean diapers in my sweater pocket the other day and forgot about them and washed the sweater. Our diapers didn't turn out quite as well as yours did. You must buy a nicer brand. ;)

katie k said...

I actually just found the wipe from the diaper change too, Emme got into the laundry and it was by her toys in the living room.

Michal Thompson said...

How did it smell? It is all in the smell.