Monday, October 25, 2010

18 Weeks

I turned 18 weeks on Saturday.  I can't believe we are almost halfway done!  I started feeling the baby kick a couple weeks ago which is always reassuring.  It will be fun when we can really feel it kick from the outside.  I think it will be a good way to teach Emme that there really is a baby in there :)  I had an appointment this last week and everything looks and sounds good.  We made our ultrasound appointment for November 9th.  I can't wait!  That's all the baby updates I have for now.

I just had to post this picture of Emme from yesterday.  It was raining after church, so we put he hood up.  I LOVE the way her cute little face looks in her hood.  I also love the picture and the smirk that is starting on her face :)

1 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

you guys sure do make cute kids. I can't believe how small you are!