Thursday, October 28, 2010

Justin's T.V. Debut

Justin flew to Michigan today for a conference.  I already miss him like crazy!  So, instead of sitting around thinking about him being gone I thought I would do a blog post about his T.V. debut.

Justin got asked to be on BYU's daily business/ MBA webcast called Morning Market Call.  Here is the description.  "Justin King shows us how easy it is to make a huge difference by investing in social entrepreneurship.  There's also a fantastic way to get involved by entering BYU's Social Venture Competition."


He talks about the SVC competition, social entrepreneurship, and a little bit about his internship in Ghana this summer.  Justin did an amazing job!  He was prepared with interesting and clear answers.  I am so proud of him and all the hard work he does.  I'm glad he decided to take a chance and do what really interests him and makes him happy.  I can't wait to see where it takes us!

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

so cool

mks said...

our brother is famous! way to go!!