Monday, November 15, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

I know these posts are a little late, but I had to put some of these pictures up on our blog.  This was Emme's first time carving pumpkins.  We put a plastic table cloth on our floor, stripped Emme down to her diaper and went for it!  We also watched Hocus Pocus while we carved.

Here is Emme excited to start!

A couple pictures of Emme being silly like usual :)


She was unsure about the pumpkin guts.  She didn't really touch them at all.

Even though she didn't like the guts, she loved "helping" us scrape out the pumpkins.  She ran back and forth between the two pumpkins all night.

Here are the finished products.  Justin's is on the left.  I love his pumpkin's mouth!  Mine is in the middle and Emme's is on the right.  I thought I would carve her a cat since she loves animals.  It was a hit!  She said, "kitty, meow meow!" ever time she saw it.

0 comments: