We had quite a few Halloween activities this year. First we had the annual King family Halloween party. We ate a great dinner all dressed up in our costumes. We had to get back down to Provo, but there was also cookie decorating and other fun family activities.
The whole family
We dressed up 50's style
I love this picture of Justin and Emme :)
Next we had an MBA family Halloween party. They had a potluck soup dinner with little carnival games for the kids to play. Justin was out of town that weekend, so I took Emme by myself. I think there were twice as many people as last year. It was crazy, but it was fun to see all the costumes. Emme was too small for most of the games, but she loved the coloring tables they put out.
Last but not least... Trunk or Treat! I was so excited to take Emme to trunk or treat this year. We had great weather all week, and then it turned cloudy and rainy. I really wanted to take her, so we bundled up and went anyway. I think she was confused most of the time, but she did have fun taking candy from the bowls and putting them in her bucket. She even learned that ghosts say "Boo!" because of her bucket :) We made it most of the way around the church parking lot and it started to downpour. We had to hurry up and run to our car. Thank you Emme for being to small to eat most of your candy :)
Emme all bundled up with her bucket of candy







1 comments:
i love her coat. she is too stinking cute!!
Post a Comment