This is going to be short, but I had to post about it. We had our 6th anniversary on December 17th. I can't believe it has been 6 years! We kept it pretty simple again this year and just went out for dinner. We went to the Bombay house here in Provo. We love Indian food, but don't get a chance to eat out very much. It was nice to be alone and to be able to talk without distractions. It's fun to look back and see how we have both changed each other for the better and how we have grown closer through our ups and downs. I Love You Justin!
(Justin gave me 6 flowers for our 6th anniversary. A few minutes later he gave me 6 more. He said he wanted 6, but buying 12 was a better deal, so he got 12. One of the many things I love about him!)



3 comments:
Ah ha ha! That is so funny, what a great guy. I love that story about his bargain shopping, it sounds like something I would do! Congratulations on 6 years! Hope everything is going great for you guys!
So cute! I love that he bought the 12! Congratulations on 6 years! Charlie is SO BIG!!!!
Thanks!
Post a Comment