Emmeline helped me make sugar cookies for Valentine's Day this week. She did a really good job helping me cut out the cookies. Emme is such a funny girl. She loves to eat flour. I went to get more dough to roll out and when I turned back around she had eaten most of the flour off the counter. Here she is with flour all over her face.
That night after FHE we put Charlie to bed and Emme got to stay up and help us frost the cookies. She loved to help and did a really good job too! She put sprinkles on every cookie she frosted.
She also licked a lot of the frosting.
Good cookies!
Here are the finished cookies. Emme's are the cookies with frosting only in the middle and sprinkles all over :) We had a lot of fun and can't wait to do it again soon!




2 comments:
Katie, I love these pictures! Especially the first one of Emme with flour on her face looking through the cookie cutter! What a great shot! Love, Mom :)
Katie,
I been catching up on your blog and have to say you have an adorable family! I'm so grateful that Justin snatched you up!
Love,
Cindy
Post a Comment