Monday, April 1, 2013

Simple Faith

One morning I was in the kitchen getting the kids breakfast ready.  I heard Emme quietly calling for help from her bedroom.  She was almost whispering.  She tends to be a little overdramatic when she gets hurt, so I figured she was fine and she would come get me if she really needed something.  I went back to their room a few minutes later to get them for breakfast.  I heard Emme saying she was scared, but I couldn't find her anywhere.  I finally realized she was standing in their bedroom window.  She used a toy as a stool to get up and got stuck between the window and the blinds.  She didn't know how to get down.  She said she was scared so she prayed to Heavenly Father and then I came in to help her.    It's amazing how her faith is so sweet and simple.  What a good example!

0 comments: