Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So Long Hostess

We were all so sad when we found out that Hostess was going out of business.  I went to the Hostess outlet store here in Provo every week to buy bread.  I went to the outlet store the morning we heard the news.  It was a mad house!  Almost everything was gone.  We were able to get a few loaves of bread and a couple other random items, but no Twinkies.  I thought I would try one more store.  I went to the grocery store Macey's and found some!  We all ate a Twinkie that night after dinner.  It was a first for Emme and Charlie, and maybe their last.  They loved them as you can see from the pictures.  We even froze the last one.  Maybe we can save it for baby #3 to try when it gets old enough!





0 comments: