Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Chad & Beth's Wedding in Colorado


I guess it's time for an update since we haven't written anything on our blog since July. My oldest cousin Chad and his now wife Beth got married on October 25th in Colorado. We love Colorado. It's so beautiful. Justin and I had such a fun weekend visiting with family and seeing the sites. We had fun in Boulder touring some shops. Justin ended up buying some bright red long underwear. They even have a trap door in the back! The wedding was on Saturday in Evergreen, CO. The ceremony was beautiful and so was Beth. Their reception was held in a hall right on a lake in Evergreen. The sky was amazing at sunset. I tried to get pictures but they don't do it justice at all. The reception was a blast! Most of the people in my family are dancing fools. I even got Justin out on the dance floor a time or two. One other highlight was the cake they had in the shape of a wedge of cheese with a big "G" on it for the Green Bay Packers. Don't worry, there was also a beautiful traditional wedding cake. I love Wisconsin! The next day Justin and I drove down to Parker, CO to go to church with Justin's aunt and uncle. We spent the afternoon and part of the evening visiting with them until we had to leave for the airport to come home. I was so glad we got to see them and where they live. We had a really great time! Well, I guess that's about it for this weekend. I'm so glad Beth is a part of our family now. Good job Chad! :) Congratulation!

0 comments: