I can't believe how fast the time has gone! We have less than 5 weeks left (hopefully no more) until Bing comes. Bing is getting so big. It is head down with it's body on my left side which means I get kicked all day in my right side. I love it! I have really enjoyed being pregnant, but it's about time for this baby to come. I can't remember what it's like to be "normal" anymore, but it has been worth it! There really isn't anything new to tell. We have just been getting ready for Bing. I finally got Justin to buy a car seat this week. He was looking for a deal (like usual), but I think he finally saw how stressed I was getting and just bought one. I have been cleaning and organizing like crazy. Justin thinks I've lost my mind, but a clean house is a happy house! We still have a lot of loose ends to tie up before Bing comes (like looking at some more names and picking a doctor) but most of them will be easy to take care of. That's really all the news we have for now. We will keep you updated if anything exciting happens! Here is a picture we took last night of me at 35 weeks.
16 years ago



2 comments:
I can't believe Bing's birthday is so close! Wow! We are so excited to hear all about the arrival. Good luck these last weeks. It sounds like you have things well underhand. We love you guys.
Normal is so relative. I mean sometimes I will have gas and my instinct is "that's the baby kicking" but then I realize I am not even prego! Cleaning and wanting everything to be perfect, is so incredibly normal- the nesting. It will die down right before the baby comes. You are so small. If I was that small even half way through my pregnancy that would be great.
Post a Comment