Monday, December 7, 2009

It's A Hard Job Being A Baby

One day a couple weeks ago I was really busy running in and out of the house to do some errands. Emme was in her exersaucer in the morning while I finished getting ready in the bathroom. I went in the bedroom for a minute and then I realized Emme was TOO quiet. I came out and found her asleep face down on her toys. Later that day I was just about done getting dinner together for a sister who had a baby in our ward when Emme was just a little TOO quiet again. I turned around and found her asleep on her high chair. Poor Emme was so tired! She fell asleep in action twice in that one day and hasn't done it since. It must be rough being a baby!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

these are too cute... poor tired girl! She's a doll!