Sunday, December 6, 2009

Cash Budgets.... The Quickest Way to Put a Baby to Sleep

On Thursday Emme and I went to Justin's finance class with him. It was a good experience. I'm glad I got to see what Justin does during the day. The professor was a lot of fun. The class was interesting for me until we got to the end and started talking about real finance: cash budgets (the rest of the class was about personal finance). Justin was holding Emme at the point of the class. She was all awake and playing until the professor started talking about cash budgets. She feel asleep sitting up on Justin's lap. As soon as the class was over, she woke right up. For all those moms out there who have a hard time getting their young ones to sleep, try teaching them about cash budgets!!!

I will be posting more later this week

2 comments:

Emily Jones said...

I wish I could have gone to that. I was worried about bringing my baby but now that I know she would have just slept through it, I'm sad I didn't go. :) Oh well, next time!

MKS said...

that is hilarious!