Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy 4th Anniversary!!!

Today is our 4th anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long. The time has flown by. We have had an exciting 4th year together. I am so glad I got to experience Chile with Justin and learn more about the people and experiences during his mission. I know his mission means a lot to him and it means a lot to me that I got to share it with him. It has been so exciting starting the MBA program with Justin. He works so hard at school and at church. Even though he is so busy with everything he still finds plenty of time to spend with us when he comes home. The most exciting thing that happened this year is Emme! Justin is such a good Daddy. Emme loves Justin so much. She lights up when he comes home and any time he is around. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father to Emmeline. Justin makes me laugh every day. I can't wait for more laughs and exciting years ahead. I Love You Justin!!! :)

1 comments:

Emily & Kyle said...

Congrats to you guys...4 years. Wow! That is SO exciting. Katie, we are so glad that you married Justin. We just love you guys and especially cute lil' Emme. Only 3-4 days til we see you! Yah!