Sunday, January 3, 2010

Anniversary Update

I just wanted to post a couple pictures about our anniversary, so this will be a short one. Our anniversary was Justin's last day of school for the semester.
Justin brought home some beautiful roses for me, and we all went out to dinner at the Bombay House.Dinner was great! I miss Indian food so much now that we are on a student budget.Emme had such a good time that she passed out from all the excitement. It was a great way to celebrate 4 wonderful years :) I Love You Justin!!!

1 comments:

Wendy said...

If you're ever in the Ogden area, there is a great Indian restaurant that does a lunch buffet. The buffet changes from day to day, whatever the cook feels like. It's so good and around $8 for all you can eat! Let me know if you're around and we'll do lunch together.