We spent Christmas morning opening presents at our apartment in Provo with my mom and Greg. Emme had so many presents to open! She kind of got the hang of ripping the paper off the presents, but she was tired of it by the end. She got so many nice outfits, fun toys and books. Justin and I also got a lot of nice things. (Justin gave me a really nice BYU MBA zip up... I love it!) Here is a picture of Emme with all her toys.
After that we had to hurry up to Kaysville to spend the rest of the day with Justin's family. We all got so many nice things from Justin's dad and from our name gifts. Uncle Kyle had Emme's name and he gave her one of her favorite gifts... a glow worm. Do you remember those? :) We spent the rest of the day just hanging out and having dinner.

It was so nice to celebrate Christmas with our family this year since we didn't get to last year. I couldn't have asked for a better first Christmas for Emmeline. I hope everyone's Christmas was just as wonderful. Merry Christmas!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment