Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!

Wow, where has the decade gone? I feel as if I just celebrated the new millennium. Where were you 10 years ago? I was 15 and a sophomore in high school. I celebrated the new year with all my friends at church. We had a "Book of Mormon Millennium Marathon." We all went to the church and spent over a whole day reading the entire Book of Mormon out loud. It was a great experience. I got a calendar that year for Christmas where it asked you what you thought you would be doing in 5, 10, and either 15 or 20 years. I have it around here somewhere. I will tell you what I wrote when I find it. Here is a picture of me and my cousin Kyle when we were 15 years old. (He took one of my friends to my school dance... I wasn't that much of a dork, gee!)
We celebrated the new year with Justin's family and some friends up in Kaysville this year. We played games and ate good food. Emme even stayed awake to ring in the new year with all of us. When the clock struck 12 we lit some fireworks, banged pots and pans and Justin played the trumpet he had back in high school. I can't wait to see what this new year will bring! Happy New Year!

1 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

Has it really been 10 years! Well that little Emmee is spoiled, in a very good way. I loved the pictures of all of you, Ems had it on her blog!