Thursday, August 4, 2011

4th of July

We had a busy 4th of July weekend this year.  We went up to Kaysville on Friday (the 1st).  We got to celebrate Justin's sister Melissa's birthday with her.  We had a blast!  The next day the neighbors put on their annual talent show/ potluck.  We couldn't miss that!  We went back down to Provo that night.  We had to be at church on Sunday because of our callings.  One of the only pictures I have is this...

Emme piled a bunch of toys on Charlie while he was napping.  At first I couldn't even see him!

Justin got up bright and early Monday morning to set up for our ward's annual (70 some years annual) pancake breakfast that the scouts and young women put on.  The food was amazing!  When Justin got home we packed up the car and headed for Kaysville again.
(Emme's 4th of July "star" hair)


We had dinner with a bunch of the neighbors, and later went to see the fireworks by Davis High School.  I LOVE the Kaysville fireworks.  We all had a lot of fun!
(Emme's 1st corn on the cob)

  I LOVE the Kaysville fireworks.  We all had a lot of fun!

Emme dancing before the fireworks started

Watching the fireworks

I love Charlie's face in this picture!

Happy 4th!

0 comments: