Here is how we celebrated Charlie's 1st Birthday
Decorations
Emme has a name banner, so I thought it was only fair to make one for Charlie
Pictures of Charlie from newborn to 12 months
The birthday fairy left Charlie 2 quarters in his shoe. One for each year, plus one extra.
Traditional sticky buns for breakfast
First time having eggs. He loved them!
We tried pb&j for lunch. It turns out he is allergic to peanuts. Luckily he only got a few red spots around his mouth.
We did a monkey theme for his birthday since we call him Charlie Monkey (it's from a book). I found this cute idea here but I changed the eyes.
I was really excited to use my new cupcake stand!
Story time at the library with daddy!
We had a small party the night of his birthday with our family
The birthday boy!
Our family
Charlie loved when Justin read his cards out loud to him
Peeking at his presents before he opens them just like daddy
About to sing Happy Birthday
He was really tired by this time and Emme helped him blow out the candle
He loved the cake and was making the sign for please which is why he has frosting all over his chest
He was so tired by the end that he laid his head down on his tray
Partied out!









1 comments:
Awwww, that's so cute! I love his eyes - how grown up he is already. Great job on the cupcakes, they look great, and they look like a lot of work. Happy Birthday Charlie!
Post a Comment