First, One of Emme's favorite songs that she sings in her nursery class at church is called "Smiles." The second line starts like this, "No one likes a frowning face, change it for a smile." Emme's version is, "No one likes a BROWNIE face, change it for a SUN." It is so cute and I love when she sings it!
Second, I don't know if this has anything to do with the song, but she also calls eyebrows BROWNIES.
Now to get to the point. My mom and Greg came to visit for Charlie's birthday. It was especially nice having her here in the mornings so we could take turns getting ready. Emme loved it too because my mom lets her play with some of her makeup. One morning Emme was yelling, "Look at my brownies!" My mom let her play with her eyebrow powder! It made me think of the words to the song Emme sings. No one likes a brownie face :)
Here is Emme putting on her brownies
Tada! Silly Emme :)



2 comments:
Oh how I love Emme! She is absolutely hilarious. We can't wait to see her this summer!
brownies is so much cuter than eyebrows anyway. I loved charlie's party, so cute
Post a Comment