East Troy (where I grew up) has an fun railroad museum where you can take a ride on an old electric train. The sad thing is that this is the first time I have ever been there! I have always wanted to go, so we made sure to take the kids this time!
The train takes you to a little place in the next town called The Elegant Farmer, then back to the museum. The Elegant Farmer is a farm kitchen bakery, deli and market. They have great food, and I hear their apple pie baked in a brown paper bag is excellent.
If I remember correctly, the cars we were riding in were from the 1920's.
Emme and Charlie loved the train ride. It was a beautiful day, and there was so much to see!
Proof that I was on this vacation too!
My Mom and Greg enjoying the ride!
Charlie having the time of his life with Daddy on the ride back to the museum.
We all loved the train museum. I think this is a must do when we visit next summer!








0 comments:
Post a Comment