I was so excited when we planned to go to Yellowstone on this trip. I have only been there once before when I was 11 on a family road trip. First we visited paintpots. There was a nice boardwalk, which was great for the kids.
Emme and her cousin Hyrum. (By the way, Emme picked out that hat all by herself when we were in Aberdeen for Grandpa King's funeral. She begged us to buy it for her.)
Aunt Sarah and Charlie. She had just returned from her mission in Tucson, AZ. We were so excited to be on a family trip with her!
Next we went to see some hot springs. They were beautiful!
I love this picture!
The colors were amazing!
Next we stopped to eat lunch by Old Faithful. The kids had a lot of fun playing in the dirt, as you can see!
There she blows!
We had a great time at the park. After we left, we stopped at a pizza place for dinner in West Yellowstone. It was a great end to a busy day.











0 comments:
Post a Comment