Saturday, March 30, 2013

Baby King #3

We are expecting baby #3 on April 23rd and are so excited!  We told our family in the middle of October at the King Family Halloween party.  I made a shirt using a freezer paper stencil that I made.  I saw the idea online, but didn't want to pay to buy one.  I wore the shirt at the party, and sent my parents a picture.  I'm glad I don't have to keep that secret anymore!  

I had a good first trimester.  I just a little extra tired.  The only bad part was that I got the flu around 12 weeks.  The only times I have thrown up since Justin and I have been married are when I've been pregnant, and it wasn't even morning sickness.  We are all so excited to have a new little baby in our house again.  Here's my little baby bump!

0 comments: