Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Charlie's First Day of Nursery

Charlie turned 18 months in the beginning of September and went into nursery.  I have been in the primary ever since he was born, so he just tagged along with me.  He was always so good and would rarely make trouble, but the last couple months before he went to nursery were a little rough.  He is a very tender, emotional and caring little guy and I was nervous that he would cry when we left him.  He didn't even care that we left.  We brought him to the door and he ran right in without looking back.  Emme did the same thing.  I don't know how we got so lucky.  There are a lot of kids in the nursery at church, so Emme and Charlie are in different classes, but they all come together for singing time.  Emme was such a good big sister and showed Charlie just what to do.  He loved it!  Here he is on his big day!

0 comments: