Thursday, March 28, 2013

King Family Halloween Party

One thing I look forward to every year is the King Family Halloween party!  My first one was when Justin and I were just barely engaged.  Here are some of the highlights of this year's party.

Our family went as The Wizard of Oz.  Emme wanted to be Dorothy, and we found an adorable lion costume for Charlie, so Justin and I decided to join in too.  Emme is clicking her heels together in this picture and saying, "There's no place like home."  I think she makes an adorable Dorothy!

Here is our cute little lion.

This is my favorite part of Charlie's costume... love the tail!

The whole family.  Justin was the wizard and I was the wicked witch.

Here is Emme pretending to be the wicked witch with Aunt Hollie's boots, my hat, and Grandpa's broom.  I love that she has a scowl on her face because she is the bad witch.

Emme and Aunt Sarah with silly glasses.  I love this picture!

 We (the adults) played some fun games after the kids all went to bed.  Here are Justin, Blaine and Kyle trying to find gummy worms in a plate of whipped cream.

It was so much fun!


 Justin didn't want to waste the whipped cream, so he used it to frost his cupcake.

 We were able to get a picture of all the cousins the next morning.  I think this is the most adorable picture ever!

0 comments: