Sunday, March 8, 2009

30 Weeks


Seriously?! I can't believe we only have 10 weeks (+ or -) to go until Bing comes. I meant to post a belly picture before we left for Chile, but I got too busy preparing for the trip. So, here is a picture that Justin and I took last night. It's not the most flattering picture of me considering I'm in my pj's, but you get the idea. I feel big, but I know I'm very small compared to some other women. Everything is starting to get a little harder now. It's hard to get comfortable at night when I sleep, so I sleep with a bunch of pillows between my knees and under my belly. Poor Justin barely has a place to sleep in the bed now... j/k. :) It's also getting more difficult to bend down and tie my shoes. I find myself going for the convenient slip on shoes more often than not. We had a dr. appointment last Monday and Bing's heart rate was good. The only potentially bad thing is I failed the 1 hour glucose test I took before our trip. I went on Friday to get the 3 hour glucose test taken. I should find out by Tuesday how it went. Other than that everything looks good. One other fun and exciting thing is that Justin and I get go to our first of 3 childbirth classes this Wednesday. I'm excited, but I think Justin will probably learn more than he ever wanted to know about birth. I guess that's all for now. We will keep you updated.

2 comments:

Michal Thompson said...

you look awesome and yes you are tiny compared to how i get! Just use this time to milk it for all it's worth- backrubs and foot rubs. At least you live in CA where you can where slipons most of the time!

Julaine said...

you are tiny, but I know what you mean about feeling big. you look great! We had a full size bed during my pregnancy and just a queen after the baby was born and now the bed seems HUGE! oh well.