Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wicked

I've been really bad at blogging lately and Justin has been telling me I need to write some posts. This one is for you Justin! :)

As some of you know, Justin bought me tickets to see Wicked for Christmas. We went and saw Wicked in San Francisco on March 4th. Justin got off work early and we made our way up to the city. The theater is really close to city hall, so we walked around for a while then found a place to eat. We still had some time after dinner and before the doors opened, so we went to Burger Kiing and got an oreo shake and a slice of cheesecake. I think that was an awesome way to pass the time! The tickets we had were in the first 3 rows of the balcony. We had a great view. I LOVED the play! (For those of you who don't know, The Wizard of Oz was my favorite movie when I was little. I have a bunch of Wizard of Oz stuff including a Pound Puppy named Toto.) The music was awesome and so were the actors. Justin even loved it too (even though he would never tell you that). It was a great night and I am so glad Justin was thoughtful and got us the tickets. Thanks for an awesome night Justin! :)

Here are some pictures from our fun and exciting night in the city.


Here is a picture of Justin. I just think he looked especially cute the night of the play in his jacket!

The outside of the theater.

Us in front of the Wicked poster.


2 comments:

Justin King said...

Doesn't the jacket look nice

The A Team said...

now everyone has seen this except for ME! That's it i'm getting a babysitter and going to a matinee (sp?) showing by myself!!
i loved the camping pictures! :)
Katie don't have the baby early i want to come visit you in the hospital ;)