Monday, May 7, 2012

Birthday Afternoon

Charlie got to give Emme his present after they woke up from their naps.  He gave her a plastic tea set.  She loved it and served them tea right away.

It has become a tradition the last 3 years that we take Emme (and now Charlie) to the duck pond, by BYU, in the afternoon on their birthday.  It's a lot of fun for our family if you couldn't tell by the pictures!


To wrap up Emme's big day, we let her choose what she wanted for dinner.  She chose what any 3 year old would choose... McDonalds!  Emme and Charlie loved dinner and playing on the play place.

I'm so grateful for Emmeline and the joy she brings into our lives.  I can't believe she is already 3, but I also can't believe the has only been in our family for 3 years.  I can't imagine life without her firecracker personality.  Happy 3rd Birthday Emmeline!!!

0 comments: