I have always loved the Provo Tabernacle. I was so excited when we moved back to Provo and used the tabernacle for our stake conferences. I love old beautiful buildings. We were pretty sad when it burned down on our wedding anniversary. We actually drove by to see them fight the fire after our anniversary dinner. Needless to say, we were so excited when they announced they would rebuild the tabernacle and turn it into the second temple in Provo.
We currently live in the new temple district and were lucky enough to get tickets to the groundbreaking ceremony. It was a perfect beautiful morning. It was neat to hear some of the history and stories about the tabernacle. The speakers were inspiring from what I could hear. (It's not easy keeping two kids quiet and occupied!)
This balloon flew right over us.
It was a long morning for the kids. This was the best picture we could get.






0 comments:
Post a Comment