After 3 years, it was time for a new diaper bag. Our first one was from Wal-mart and did the job. It was a little bulky, and the plastic inside was all ripped apart. I did some research and used some money I got for my birthday to buy a new one.
I bought a JJ Cole diaper bag. They actually carried the one I wanted at Babies R Us which was a plus since I could use a coupon. I love the storage space! It has a bunch of pockets inside and out, a changing pad, and stroller straps. I also love the material on the outside. It is really easy to keep clean. It's kind of funny how a new diaper bag can make you so happy as a mom.



2 comments:
amen, a new diaper bag is the only thing new i got when Kamryn was born. you don't look pregnant at all in your last post, please tell me that pictures was taken ages ago. I look like im ready to pop and ive still got three months!
These pictures are from May. One of my New Years/ before the baby comes goals is to catch up on our blog. I know how you must feel about 3 months left. I want to enjoy this pregnancy but it's getting harder the bigger I get!
Post a Comment