We spent Mother's Day morning down in Provo, but got to go up to Kaysville and hang out with Justin's family for the rest of the day. It was great!
Beautiful flowers from Justin and the kids
Charlie taking a rest in the grass at the cemetery.
I love this picture of Emme and Charlie by their Grandma King's headstone. I'm so proud that Emme gets to carry on her name.
Four of the five King family cousins. Too cute!
We got to celebrate Emme's birthday again with the Kings. Grandpa got Emme a recorder. She LOVED it!
Lucky Emme... more cake!
I love this picture too! Charlie and Grandpa King.
I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to be a mother. I can't imagine a better "occupation." I am so grateful for my children and the joy they bring into my life. Nothing can duplicate the joy I feel when I watch my children grow, learn and discover life. It's great! I am also grateful for my mom and all the other mothers that inspire me.




2 comments:
Thank you Katie! I love you! I think you're a wonderful mom! Emme and Charlie are very blessed to have you for their mom! And I am very blessed to have such a beautiful and wonderful daughter!
Post a Comment