I don't have much to update, but there have a been a few fun things that happened in the last 2 weeks. I think the most exciting thing is that I started feeling the baby kick. It usually kicks after I eat breakfast and lunch and a little bit when we go to bed at night. It just gives a few taps and then it's done. Sunday night Justin and I went to our stake center to watch the first presidency's Christmas devotional. When President Monson started speaking the baby started to kick. It kicked off and on during his whole talk. It hadn't kicked that consistently and for that long before. We thought that was pretty cool :) Other than that the only changes are my stomach and my mind. I can't seem to remember anything anymore! Justin makes fun of me :) We have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning that we have been looking forward to. After this appointment we get to schedule the official ultrasound with the hospital. We're really excited! That's about all for now. I'm feeling great and Justin and I are just so excited for this baby to come. We are truly blessed. Here's a picture that we took last night at 17 weeks.
16 years ago



1 comments:
Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy--your baby bump is so cute!
Post a Comment