Justin and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on December 17th. I can't believe it has been 3 years already! The time went by so fast. That morning we had a nice breakfast, which we were both secretly planning to
make for each other. Justin came home early from work with 3 roses for me for the 3 years we have been married. We went to dinner at our favorite Indian restaurant. It was nice to take a break from our busy lives and just enjoy each others company. That was pretty much the extent of our anniversary celebrations because we were leaving the next morning for Utah and needed to pack. I'm so grateful for Justin. He is more than I ever wished for in a husband. I love that he has a love for missionary work and a special love for the people in Chile where he served his mission. He is alwa
ys willing to help and give of himself. I love that he loves his family and that he loves children. Most of all, I am grateful that he loves me and that he is just as excited as me (if not more) to bring baby king into our family. Thank you for that last 3 years Justin. I am so excited to bring this baby into our little family with you. I'm looking forward to more great years ahead. I LOVE YOU!!! :)
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment