I love crafts! Especially when someone else plans it and all I have to do is follow directions. We had our Relief Society Christmas activity this last week, and we made little crafts. I was really excited! I made a Christmas advent book, a book to keep track of birthdays and a set of blocks with letters. The advent book has a story and a song for every day of December until Christmas. We used it for FHE last night... it's great! The birthday book has a page for notes and a line for each day of every month. For example, my birthday is April 28th. So, I would go to the April page and write my name on the line that is labeled "28." Since birthdays never change you never need to change the book. T
he blocks were my favorites. It's a set of 16 blocks that each have 4 letters, numbers or a symbol on 4 sides. It comes with a book and tells you what combination of blocks spell what words. I think there are almost 20 pages of words you can spell with it. There is something for almost every holiday and occasion. Anyway, I had a lot of fun making them and now I'm having fun playing with them!
16 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment