The first exciting news is that today is Justin's birthday!
HAPPY 29TH BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!
I have been joking with Justin that he only has 1 more year left until his life is over, but we have hardly started to live! We had a great day celebrating Justin. First, we went out to Tucanos on Friday night to celebrate (and got free drinks for some reason). We had sticky buns for breakfast this morning (which is a King family tradition). We had a good dinner together, and then some of Justin's family and our friends the Anderson's came over for some cake. We had so much fun! Thank you everyone for coming over and celebrating with us. It made our day! I don't know what I would do without Justin in my life. He is a great husband and father. I can't wait for many more birthdays to come :)
Our second bit of exciting news is best summed up in a picture...
We are expecting!!!
We are really excited! Baby King #2 should arrive around March 26th. We have decided not to find out the gender again. It would always be fun to find out, but nothing beats the excitement of finding out in the delivery room. Emme and the new baby will be 22 months apart. I think she is going to be an amazing big sister. She LOVES babies. She takes really good care of her baby doll. She has also become such a good helper around the house.
I have felt pretty good so far, except for a week or 2 of morning sickness, which was just nausea. I was also very tired for a while, but I have much more energy now that I'm in the second trimester. Emme and I got the flu last week, but I have been fine other than that. I have also been doing some prenatal yoga which seems to give me a lot of energy.
(13 Weeks with Baby King #2)
(17 Weeks with Emme)
I am still really small, but I noticed that I popped out a lot more this week. I am 14 weeks, but I think I look really similar in size to my week 17 picture with Emme. I had an appointment last week and got to hear the heartbeat. Everything sounds good and we get to go for our big ultrasound in 4 weeks!






9 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS! :) Emme is so cute. Can't wait for this new little King to arrive :)
Congratulations! That's such wonderful news!
Congratulations! We are excited for you!
Hooray! Congratulations! So excited for you!
congrats, guys! that's great news!!
oh so fun! what a cute family!
I was actually wondering when another one would be coming! You look great and yes, with each one you pop out faster.
Thanks guys!!
Congratulations! We are excited for you - two kids is a lot of fun!
Post a Comment