Justin's sister Emily and her husband Kyle came to visit for a couple days. It was so great to see them! They got Emme the cutest gift for her birthday. It's a sleeping bag that looks like a ladybug! It was hard to get a good picture because she was so squirmy.
We stayed up at a cabin while Emily was here. Justin made really good homemade ice cream for the family, and Emme learned how to "play" pool :) There were some really nice family pictures taken, but they are on Justin's computer and he is at school right now.
Michael turned 18 in August! He barely turned 13 when I first met Justin's family when we were dating. Now he's down here at BYU. He must be enjoying himself, because we never see him! He was ordained to be an Elder. I just love this picture of all the men in their suits :)
Here is a picture of Emme and Grandpa King on the same day. I thought it was cute!
My mom helped us get a new toy box for Emme. We keep her toys in the living room. This is before and after. BIG difference. Thanks guys!
One really big thing in August... Justin started his last year of grad school! I think he has been busier this year than he was last year. And they say the 2nd year is easier... Justin is really busy with classes, networking, working with clubs, doing an internship, and trying to start a company (you will have to ask him the details). So, I'm basically a widow, but I know it won't last forever. I had to get a classic 1st day of school picture.
This is actually from September, but I had to add it in. Justin recently had his proudest moment as a parent. For those of you who know Justin, you know he love numbers, which means he loves finances and budgets. His ultimate favorite is SAVING. This is his proud moment...
I had a MBASA (MBA Spouse Association) activity one Saturday and I came home to this. Justin had coins all over the floor. He was helping and teaching her how to "save" them in the coin bank. She LOVED it! I thought it was the cutest thing :) Good Job Justin!
As you can see...
the summer really wore us out!





0 comments:
Post a Comment