So, remember the surprise I had for Justin when he came home? (Probably not, it's been too long!) Well, I bought a shelf from Ikea months and months ago. I finally got around to staining it, but I still had to put on the hardware and hang it on the wall. It took me so long because I didn't want to mess it up! I finally decided to do it. Here it is...
It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it was going to be... ant it's actually level! Now I have a place for some more of my kitchen stuff. I found the lanterns at the dollar store. I thought they were fun for the 4th.
Emme has this little bag that came with some bottles, a bowl and utensils for her baby doll. Justin came home one day and set his computer bag down in the hallway. I walked by a couple minutes later and found Emme's bag sitting next to his. I thought it was really cute!
I just thought this was a super cute picture. We walked up to campus to have lunch with Justin. Emme fell asleep on the way home and her hat ended up like this. Don't they always look so innocent when they are asleep? :)



0 comments:
Post a Comment