Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Summer 2010

I promise I am alive.  I'm sorry I went MIA for so long.  It was nice to take a break after Justin got home, but then it just got hard to start again (obviously).  I didn't want to forget what we did this summer, so here are some of the highlights.  I'm sorry there are so many!  There are also a lot of pictures.  Here is a list of all the new posts.  There are a lot, so they are not all on the first page of our blog.  It's easiest to click on the link to check them out! :)


July

August

We had a lot of fun this summer, so I hope you have fun reading/ looking at what we did.  Now that I'm caught up I should be back in action!

1 comments:

mks said...

i loved all the updates! can't wait to see you guys soon!