It was a beautiful day today. Emme LOVED all the animals. They mostly had a huge African exhibit. We saw all kinds of cats, monkeys, polar bears, kangaroos, rhinos, birds, giraffes, elephants, zebras, warthogs, sea lions, flamingos, hippos, alligators, a few fish, some ducks and other animals I can't remember right now.
Emme did her "OOOooooo!" noise at all the animals. The chimps were in a big enclosed playground with glass windows. I tried to put Emme up by the window, but she got a little scared. We saw a baby zebra that was born last night. It was so cute, but it looked so big for being a newborn. (The baby is the one behind the first zebra)
We saw two couples (sisters and their husbands) there today that were at the Irish American Society event and the Celtic games. They can't say enough about how beautiful Emme's eyes are and how cute she is... they just love her :) They were nice enough to take a picture of the 3 of us.
We had a lot of fun at the zoo today. It completely wore us out... especially Emme. She was more than ready for bed at 8:00. I can't remember the last time that happened. I just hope she sleeps in tomorrow morning!



0 comments:
Post a Comment