The weather was beautiful this morning so Emme and I went to the park. There is a great park about 2 blocks away from our house. I love that it's so close! We saw some ducks in our neighbor's yard on the way there. They let us get really close.
She also started to explore the playground a little more. It's so much fun now that she can walk!
Emme also loves flowers. She always points them out. I have a dried flower in a frame hanging in our bathroom. Emme points to it every night when I brush her teeth.
This was our view on our walk home. I thought it was really beautiful and wanted to share.
This is another one of Emme's favorite things to do lately... pick up her huge ball and walk around the living room with it. She's such a funny girl!
The early evening was actually kind of busy. I had to run to the store to get Emme some food. When I got outside a neighbor asked me to help jump his car. They live in the apartment across from us, but I have never met him... I guess I should be a better neighbor! When I was checking our at the store I broke a jar of baby food when I dropped it on the floor (good going!) That is the first time anything like that has happened to me. Oh, well. The rest of the night was good. Emme and I read some great books together.
Random news: Gary Coleman died in the hospital across the street from us today. For those of you who don't know who he is... he was a child star in the show "Diff'rent Strokes." His "catch phrase" was, "Whatchu talkin' 'bout?"



1 comments:
Your daughter, she is so beautiful. She looks really cute in her shorts. Wait, she is my daughter :) I love you Emme!!!!
Post a Comment