My dad, Emme and I went up to Santa Fe today. We took the 10:30 train. It was really nice to relax and enjoy the scenery. Emme was so good on the train and even took a nap toward the end of the trip. Justin... we sat across from a couple on the train from Loredo, Texas. They said they were on a South American cruise when the earthquake hit in Chile. Their cruise went from Argentina, around the bottom of Chile and up the coast to Santiago. I would love to do that someday!
Santa Fe is known for their artists. We spent most of the afternoon walking around and looking at shops. Emme waved at everyone as we walked around... it was so adorable! It seemed as if everyone we passed stopped and said something about how cute she was today. There is also a really nice square that reminds me of Chile and a couple really neat churches. Santa Fe is celebrating their 400th anniversary, so there is some really neat architecture around the downtown area.
16 years ago



2 comments:
did you make that sippy cute leash? I saw that on a craft blog, do you love it?
I did make it and I do love it. I have to find a better way of strapping it onto her stroller and carseat... she keeps pulling it off! I ended up tying it on.
Post a Comment