I am happy to announce that I am FINALLY done with Emme's quiet book. It was a lot of work, but it is great! Now I might be able to stay in Relief Society and maybe hear the lesson. (Wishful thinking!) I decided to make a new blog for all the things I have made and will make in the future. I mostly decided this because the quiet book post is going to be really long. I am still working on the blog, but will post the address when I am ready.
Other than that, we got to video chat with Justin again, which was the highlight of our day. We also went out to the store. We are going up to Kaysville tomorrow to stay with Justin's family until Monday night. I'm excited to go to church and spend the holiday with them.



4 comments:
Wahoo!!!!!! I am so glad that you are finally done with the book. It looks great!!!
congrats on finishing the book. im really excited to see your other blog too. have fun in ktown this weekend. i have a gift from emily for emme the next time i see you. love you!
I got so excited to see your book, then I realized there was just the outside. I am anticipating those pictures!
I'm excited to post about it, but I'm up in Kaysville for the weekend. I will probably post about it on Tuesday.
Post a Comment